pager for lein repl?

Joe Python

Mar 23, 2017, 8:46:26 PM3/23/17
to Clojure

Is there a equivalent of less/more like pager (found in Linux shells) for Leiningen repl?

The lein repl is fast enough for me displaying large data structures making it great for exploratory programming. But it is desperately missing a pager.

- Joe

Tim Visher

Mar 27, 2017, 8:52:46 AM3/27/17
to Clojure
I have always used either CIDER (with full emacs paging support) or tmux for those requirements.

---