Titanium & Ogre

John Pradeep

Oct 7, 2014, 12:31:52 PM10/7/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I was trying the example on the titanium site related to Ogre integration, but i don't see the variable tg/transact! defined on the graph module. is the example outdated?

I am referring to the example:
(tg/transact!
 (oq/query (tv/find-by-kv :name "Saturn")
           (oq/<-- [:father])
           (oq/<-- [:father])
           (oq/property :name)
           oq/first-of!))

Ray Miller

Oct 7, 2014, 1:54:33 PM10/7/14
to John Pradeep, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the example is out of date. I'm afraid I haven't gotten round to updating the documentation for beta2. There was a breaking API change in this release, so you need something like (not tested!):

(tg/with-transaction [tx graph]
  (oq/query (tv/find-by-kv tx :name "Saturn")
   ...))

See the Titanium tests for a fuller example:

Ray.