Type groups

Ettore Berardi

Jul 5, 2013, 12:47:08 PM7/5/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
is it possible to define type groups in titanium?

Thanks!

Ettore

Zack Maril

Jul 12, 2013, 11:12:32 AM7/12/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com

Ettore Berardi

Jul 14, 2013, 7:10:53 AM7/14/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zack,
thanks, after looking at the src and tests I could set it up. Now I still don't understand if and how I can create a query like the one in the Titan docs (https://github.com/thinkaurelius/titan/wiki/Type-Definition-Overview):
jupiter.query().group(family).vertices();
I had a look at clojurewerkz.titanium.query and Ogre but I couldn't find anything.

Obviously I can use an array of labels in Ogre  so it's nothing blocking for me, but I like the idea of type groups and I'm wondering if it's doable in Titanium.

Thanks again!

Zack Maril

Jul 19, 2013, 8:52:02 AM7/19/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
`(.. jupiter query (group family) vertices)` should do the trick for now. It's pretty straightforward and simple.
-Zack