ANN Titanium 1.0.0-beta1 is released

Michael Klishin

May 2, 2013, 2:24:37 PM5/2/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com, clojure-...@googlegroups.com, aureliu...@googlegroups.com, gremli...@googlegroups.com
Titanium [1] is a Clojure graph library built on top of Aurelius Titan.

1.0.0-beta1 is a major development milestone that upgrade Titanium to Titan 0.3,
extracts Blueprints graph operations into a separate library (Archimedes) and
switches Titanium to Ogre [2] for graph querying. This release has major public API changes.

Archimedes and Ogre also matured quite a bit since the last Titanium release.

Release notes:
http://blog.clojurewerkz.org/blog/2013/05/02/titanium-1-dot-0-0-beta1-is-released/

I'd like to thank Zack Maril for his hard work on Titanium, Archimedes and Ogre.
Clojure shapes up to be a great ecosystem for data processing and graph analysis
in general, in large part thanks to his efforts!

--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin

Zack Maril

May 2, 2013, 5:19:14 PM5/2/13
to clo...@googlegroups.com, clojure-...@googlegroups.com, aureliu...@googlegroups.com, gremli...@googlegroups.com
Michael is being far too kind. We've already had multiple people from the Clojure community opening issues and pull requests on all three of the graphy projects.  Thank you all! On the flip side, if you are interested in getting started with (or getting involved) with these projects, shoot me an email and I'll find a juicy morsel or issue for you to work on. I've got more cool and interesting ideas to work on than I can handle right now and I'm always happy to help people get started. I'm trying to take care of the dirty API/documentation work so you can focus on doing all the cool stuff.
-Zack