Remarks about the guides

Viktor Schepik

Jun 20, 2013, 7:24:42 AM6/20/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the nice Titanium guides, I enjoyed reading them. I found some minor mistakes I would like to share:

http://titanium.clojurewerkz.org/articles/vertices.html

"Given an id, find-by-id retrieves the vertex with that idea."

I think the last word should be "ID".

http://titanium.clojurewerkz.org/articles/types.html

":unique-direction, :out \ :in \ :both - :out means that a vertex can only have at most one of this property. :in unique means that only one vertex can have a given value for the property. :both means that the rules for :out and :in both apply."

Could you clarify this sentence? It's quite confusing.

-Viktor

Zack Maril

Jun 20, 2013, 11:53:48 PM6/20/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Viktor,

Thank you for the email! I've recorded these and they'll be fixed when we work on the guides next.
https://github.com/clojurewerkz/titanium.docs/issues/7

As far as direction types, I agree that the sentence is confusing. The words that the Titan guys have used to describe these concepts aren't great. I've elected to keep the definitions and words they use though. My hope is that they make better choices when the next version or two rolls out
-Zack

Viktor Schepik

Jun 21, 2013, 5:48:36 AM6/21/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com