Travis and General Build

Stephen Mallette

Aug 17, 2017, 7:52:19 PM8/17/17
to Clojure Titanium
Hi all,

I've been tinkering with Ogre a bit to try to get it up to speed with TinkerPop 3.2.4. Ogre is a few releases behind and with TinkerPop releasing 3.3.0/3.2.6 next week, I thought I'd try to get Ogre caught up. It's not super hard to do actually - it usually just means adding support for new tests more than anything else. I suppose there might be a bit more effort involved for 3.3.0, but it won't be too crazy. Anyway, in getting things running on 3.2.4 I made some changes to the project.clj:

I'm a bit behind in my understanding of lein and best practices for a project, so if you think any of that should change please let me know or submit a pull request. The main change was the move of

:java-source-paths ["test/java"]
:resource-paths ["test/resources"]

without that doing "lein with-profile 1.7 test" would build but wouldn't actually run the TinkerPop tests (which is the most important part). I suppose you could do "lein with-profile dev,1.7 test" but i didn't see the point of having that way. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

I also finally have travis passing the build again, but I had to change the travis.yaml file:

It no longer does a build of "master" because clojure 1.9 doesn't seem to want to behave. I get an error with a tuple library that is used by potemkin - I assume it isn't 1.9 compatible. I tried upgrading but it didn't seem to help. If I'm doing something wrong there and someone can figure that out, again, please let me know.

Anyway, hopefully we'll see a new release of Ogre soon.

Take care,

Stephen