Indexed types in ES give warnings about require iterating over all vertices

Ruben W

Jan 4, 2014, 9:09:45 AM1/4/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm wondering if I misinterpreted the use of ElasticSearch with titan or maybe misdefined my types.

I've defined multiple types in the following way:

(tt/defkey-once :type       String  {:indexed-edge? false :indexed-vertex? true  :unique-direction :out  :unique-locked false :searchable? false})
(tt/defkey-once :fullname   String  {:indexed-edge? false :indexed-vertex? true  :unique-direction :out  :unique-locked false :searchable? true })

So both are indexed, and fullname should get indexed by ElasticSearch.

But when I query type I get results a lot faster and without warning and when I query lastname titan gives me the warning:

com.thinkaurelius.titan.graphdb.transaction.StandardTitanTx - Query requires iterating over all vertices

The code I've used to query is:
(tg/transact! (tv/find-by-kv :fullname "Test"))
(tg/transact! (tv/find-by-kv :type "person"))

Any tips how I can create a full-text index on fullname without getting this warning?

Thanks in advance,
Ruben