Support for quartz job and trigger status?

Steven Benjamin

Jan 22, 2015, 9:10:05 PM1/22/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm finding the library very useful - thanks to all who worked on it. I have found, however, that in addition to the quartz access provided I've needed to build for myself some access to reporting on things like trigger statuses, current running tasks, next run for a task, etc etc. Unfortunately to get this to work I've had to directly access the scheduler, which seems horribly kludgy, e.g
 (:require
   [clojurewerkz.quartzite.scheduler :as qs]

   (let [qscheduler ^Scheduler (deref qs/*scheduler*)

though I can't see a way to do this more idiomatically (still fairly new to clojure) .

Has anyone looked into adding functionality like this directly into quartzite, or does it seem too out of scope? Be happy to put something together.

Thanks,

Michael Klishin

Jan 23, 2015, 7:35:14 AM1/23/15
to Steven Benjamin, clojure...@googlegroups.com
On 23 January 2015 at 05:10:06, Steven Benjamin (st...@flow.net) wrote:
> Has anyone looked into adding functionality like this directly
> into quartzite, or does it seem too out of scope? Be happy to put
> something together.

It's not out of scope, we'd be happy to include new functions
to make that easier.

Please submit a PR and we'll discuss the details there.

Thank you!
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin