Philadelphia Clojure Language Club is Clojadelphia now

Tim Visher

Dec 11, 2013, 11:14:08 AM12/11/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Can someone update the listing at http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Clojure+User+Groups

Shell Script snippet has no shell task specifier (#!) and can't be executed - Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.

http://five.sentenc.es/ -- Spend less time on mail

Alex Miller

Dec 11, 2013, 11:25:39 AM12/11/13
to Tim Visher, clojur...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to update it but that page is a wiki - any reason you don't have the ability to edit yourself? (b/c I would like to fix that if so)

Alex

Tim Visher

Dec 11, 2013, 11:30:14 AM12/11/13
to Alex Miller, clojur...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Alex Miller <al...@puredanger.com> wrote:
> I would be happy to update it but that page is a wiki - any reason you don't
> have the ability to edit yourself? (b/c I would like to fix that if so)

Mainly because my confluence account is completely hosed for some reason. :(

If I try to sign in, I get an error that my password or username is incorrect.

If I try to reset my password, I get notified that my email and
username don't exist.

If I try to sign up, I get a stack trace. :P

So if you can fix my confluence account, my good man, then I can fix the page!

Alex Miller

Dec 11, 2013, 11:40:17 AM12/11/13
to Tim Visher, clojur...@googlegroups.com
I can definitely look into that.