Welcome to clojure-power!

Alex Miller

Nov 16, 2012, 8:40:31 PM11/16/12
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Welcome all! We had a great discussion tonight at the conj sharing stories about user groups from all over the country and the world. We had a number of ideas around connecting user groups, either to share speakers, or topics, or just ideas and I offered to create this group. It also seems appropriate to use this group to talk about other ways to promote the growth of Clojure, whether that be through user groups, conferences, training, books, or whatever!

If you weren't at our conj meeting and you'd like to share stories about your user group, how your meetings are run (talks, hacking, chatting) or ideas you have, please fire away!

Alex

Bruce Durling

Nov 17, 2012, 2:22:44 PM11/17/12
to Thomas G. Kristensen, clojur...@googlegroups.com
Thomas,

I'll be at the Clojure eXchange. See you there.

cheers,
Bruce

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Thomas G. Kristensen <thomas.g....@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings from the Zurich Clojure User Group. This group seems like a great idea.

If anyone's going to the Clojure Exchange in London come December, we can meet up and discuss further collaborations (visiting speakers etc.).

I also have ties with the Danish Clojure User Group.

Have a nice Saturday,

Thomas

On Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:50:46 AM UTC+1, Bruce Durling wrote:
Fellow Clojurians,

Great to see this. I'm looking forward to trading ideas with everyone.

cheers,
Bruce
London Clojurians

@otfrom | CTO & co-founder @MastodonC | mastodonc.com

Carlo Sciolla

Nov 19, 2012, 12:22:19 PM11/19/12
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm the one that currently runs AmsClj, deep down in the Netherlands. I look forward to read your experiences here, and find ways to collaborate in any ways. Thanks Alex for putting this together, it's a great idea!

I won't be able to attend ClojureX (although some Dutch clojurians will), we'll hopefully have the chance to meet at the next EuroClojure or here in Amsterdam, if you're around :-)

Cheers,
c.

Il giorno domenica 18 novembre 2012 12:42:31 UTC+1, Leonardo Borges ha scritto:
Hi All,

Leo here, from the Sydney Clojure User Group.

Alex, thanks for setting this up. Looking forward to hear the meetup ideas that are going on around the globe.

If anyone ever comes down under, let me know - I'll try and make it to Clojure/West in March.

Cheers,
Leonardo Borges