ClojureDC in the Clojure User Groups

Paul Gearon

Dec 16, 2013, 10:55:54 PM12/16/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was going to try adding ClojureDC to the Clojure User Groups page, but despite it being a wiki there is no option to edit it. I saw Alex mention that if there was a problem editing this page then we should speak up.

I can add labels, see the source, view the editing restrictions (there are none) and so on. There just isn't any way to edit it. This is in Chrome on Ubuntu.

Also, I notice that the "National Capital Area Clojure Users Group" is listed in the "South Adlantic" section. It's not my entry, so I'm not inclined to touch it myself, but Virginia is usually considered part of the Mid-Atlantic, not South Atlantic. Was the choice of this region intentional? It's a little jarring, since it's at odds with how a number of other organizations define the area (e.g. IEEE).

Regards,
Paul

Sean Corfield

Dec 16, 2013, 11:18:20 PM12/16/13
to Paul Gearon, clojur...@googlegroups.com
In order to edit the dev.clojure.org wiki, you need a Confluence
account (which you can self-sign-up), and you may need to be added to
the appropriate group to edit community pages.

Sometimes it's just easier to ask on the Clojure mailing list for
someone to make the edit for you :)

Sean
> --

Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."

Sean Corfield

Dec 16, 2013, 11:28:42 PM12/16/13
to Paul Gearon, clojur...@googlegroups.com
I went ahead and added ClojureDC and moved Cap-Clug to that group too
- since they're both DC area (and my American wife confirmed DC is
Mid-Atlantic :)

Sean