Clojure Monterey Bay (clojure/mob) : A Clojure meetup group in the Monterey, CA, USA area

Greg Seaton

Apr 7, 2015, 5:38:03 PM4/7/15
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
We just started a Monterey, CA, USA, area Clojure user group (clojure/mob) for anyone interested in Clojure or related technologies/approaches.

The meetups will be the second Wednesday of every month (first/next meetup is 5/13 @ 7p).  Everyone is welcome.

Monterey is about 70 miles from San Jose so clojure/mob is definitely accessible for anyone in Silicon Valley.

If anyone is interested in learning more, follow the clojure/mob meetup link and/or let me know.

Also, I joined the Clojure dev confluence site but I'm not sure how to request access to edit the Clojure User Groups page to add clojure/mob.  I'll keep looking.

Thanks.

Happy Clojuring.

Greg

Alex Miller