Newby to clojure-neo4j => how do I install the package on WINDOW7?

15 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

jt...@quobell.nl

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
20 मार्च 2013, 5:24:25 pm20/3/13
ईमेल पाने वाला clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

As a 'classic' database developer (and LISP/scheme apostel) I like to see more of the new emerging NO-SQL stuff.
Because I know LISP a bit, Closure seems the next step to take hat will introduce me to neo4j.

However I get stuck in the installation of clojure-neo4j.

On my WINDOWS7 pc I have unzipped the package in the folder below.

Can somebody please tell me what to do next?? (leiningen is also working)

C:\Users\jtuit\Downloads\neocons-master\neocons-master\src\clojure\clojurewerkz

Thanks a lot.... Johan Tuit

Michael Klishin

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
20 मार्च 2013, 5:38:37 pm20/3/13

2013/3/21 <jt...@quobell.nl>

Can somebody please tell me what to do next?? (leiningen is also working)

C:\Users\jtuit\Downloads\neocons-master\neocons-master\src\clojure\clojurewerkz

You need to add a dependency to your project.clj and run any Leiningen command
(even if it's lein deps). Artifacts are listed in both README and the Getting Started guide

--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin

jt...@quobell.nl

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
21 मार्च 2013, 7:41:31 am21/3/13
ईमेल पाने वाला clojur...@googlegroups.com
Michael, thanks for your fast reply.

I follwed your hints:
1-  add a dependency to your project.clj =>

(defproject test-cloj "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write"
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.3.0"]
                 [clojurewerkz/neocons "1.0.3"]])

2- Run the command "lein deps" in the dir where the project.clj file is located ( "C:\Users\jtuit\projects\test-clooj\test-cloj\project.clj").

Now I am going to find out if this will do the job by trying to connect to the neo4j database etc...

Thanks so far for your atention  ....

Cheers Johan Tuit

Op woensdag 20 maart 2013 22:38:37 UTC+1 schreef Michael Klishin het volgende:
सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें
आगे भेजें
0 नया मैसेज