Setting up automatic indexes and batch creates

Zack Maril

Aug 15, 2012, 8:56:43 PM8/15/12
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to do either of the following with Neocons?

a.) Create a index that is automatic.
b.) When using batch create, passing in the index via the map?
-Zack

Zack Maril

Aug 16, 2012, 2:34:52 PM8/16/12
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
I've figured this out now. A new challenge now is how to do batch inserts with an automatic index while ensuring the uniqueness of nodes within the index. Any ideas?
-Zack

Michael Erikoff

May 13, 2013, 1:18:18 PM5/13/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
You figured this out - how about telling the others how to do it?

Zack Maril

May 13, 2013, 1:55:20 PM5/13/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
If only I could. I stopped working with neocons and neo4j shortly after this and promptly forgot what all the above means.
My apologies. Good luck!
-Zack

Michael Erikoff

May 13, 2013, 5:53:34 PM5/13/13