unit test support

Tim Clemons

Oct 27, 2015, 6:09:32 PM10/27/15
to Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver
On http://clojuremongerdb.info one of the features touted is unit test support.  However, I haven't been able to drum up any documentation as to what this includes.  Is there a supported means of mocking a db instance so that testing of code that uses monger can be done without a running instance of MongoDB?

Appreciate the info.

-- Tim.

Michael Klishin

Nov 13, 2015, 1:41:38 PM11/13/15
to Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver
Once there was a namespace with functions useful for unit testing, namely truncating tables and such.
However, we were not convinced they are actually useful and eventually tools such as Joplin which
can be used as libraries made it irrelevant, so we removed them.