allowDiskUse in aggregate

Cesare

Oct 30, 2014, 6:56:53 AM10/30/14
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm using the aggregate function where sorting is a stage. I'd like to pass the "allowDiskUse" option: how can I do it?

Thanks a lot

Michael Klishin

Oct 30, 2014, 7:08:56 AM10/30/14
to clojure...@googlegroups.com, Cesare
 On 30 October 2014 at 14:06:33, Cesare (cesare.z...@gmail.com) wrote:
> I'm using the aggregate function where sorting is a stage. I'd
> like to pass the "allowDiskUse" option: how can I do it?

Currently you can't. We should extend monger.collection/aggregate to
have one more arity that accepts options. (not sure if options existed
back when we added aggregation support, before the MongoDB 2.2.0 release).

This is a pretty trivial improvement, feel free to take a look at how the Java
client accepts options and submit a pull request ;)
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin