example using ragtime with monger

Mathias De Wachter

Jun 18, 2015, 3:40:16 PM6/18/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I saw in the code that the ragtime interface is implemented, but I don't really have a clue how to work with it (using leiningen). What do the migration scripts need to look like? And the config in project.clj? I'm just looking for an easy way to get the same setup between devs during development without needing a shared mongo server for now.

Thanks!
-Mathias

Michael Klishin

Jun 18, 2015, 3:42:42 PM6/18/15
to Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver

I saw in the code that the ragtime interface is implemented, but I don't really have a clue how to work with it (using leiningen). What do the migration scripts need to look like? And the config in project.clj? I'm just looking for an easy way to get the same setup between devs during development without needing a shared mongo server for now.

I think you're looking for Joplin (which supports multiple data stores and is based on Ragtime):
https://github.com/juxt/joplin

MongoDB support still needs to be added but you have multiple examples to learn from.

Mathias De Wachter

Jun 19, 2015, 7:55:29 AM6/19/15
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Exactly what I was looking for, indeed.