Senior clojure developers looking for new projects

marek...@flexiana.com

Apr 27, 2017, 1:36:11 PM4/27/17
to Clojure Finland

Hi guys :-)

We are 9 senior clojure developers looking for new opportunity. We got together, cause of one big project we have been working on last two years. Project is done now and we would like to find new interesting project to work on. We are able to work individually as well.

Most of us are former Java devs (but really different backgrounds over all the people - AWS, JS, NodeJs, Clojure/ClojureScript, PHP, C#, C++, AWS, PostgreSQL, ReactJS, Scala, Ruby, Presto, Docker, Linux, Python). We are polyglots, but we mostly work with clojure. We have experience with Machine Learning. We prefer long-term cooperation and we usually work on one project for one company only. We are based in San Francisco and Czech republic. Remote work is totally fine for us, further more we are able to travel couple of times a month.

Two of us are former Scrum Masters and two Agile coaches, there's no problem to use any agile or lean approach you'll like.

Contact me for more info - marek...@flexiana.com

Cheers