Using clj-http connection pool in REST client

bow...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 6:32:29 PM5/7/14
to clojure-el...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

clj-http provides a way to create a connection pool, as documented here: https://github.com/dakrone/clj-http/blob/master/Readme.md#using-persistent-connections

I'm making ES requests from a web app, and I'd like to have a global connection manager that I could pass around. Is there an easy way I'm missing to use a clj-http connection manager (a PoolingClientConnectionManager) for Elastisch REST requests?

If there is no easy way, would this be a welcome contribution?

Thanks,
Brian Bowman

Jason Gilman

Jun 6, 2014, 8:41:54 AM6/6/14
to clojure-el...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to be able to do this as well. I took a look at the elastisch source code and it looks like it wouldn't be that hard to make. I just filed issue https://github.com/clojurewerkz/elastisch/issues/86 for this.