ElasticSearch 2.0 support?

Emrehan Tüzün

Sep 29, 2015, 5:31:42 AM9/29/15
to clojure-elasticsearch

Hi,

Do you have any plans on supporting ElasticSearch 2.0 later on?

Apologies for opening an issue.

Kind regards,

Emrehan

Michael Klishin

Sep 29, 2015, 10:57:56 AM9/29/15
to Emrehan Tüzün, clojure-el...@googlegroups.com
On 29 Sep 2015 at 17:31:43, Emrehan Tüzün (emreha...@gmail.com) wrote:
> Do you have any plans on supporting ElasticSearch 2.0 later on?

We do. No promises on the timeline. This is open source software, so you
can evaluate what needs to change to support ES 2.0 and help us that way, or
even with pull requests that introduce specific changes.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Emrehan Tüzün

Sep 29, 2015, 12:25:04 PM9/29/15
to Michael Klishin, clojure-el...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the explanation. I'll keep contributing in my mind.

Kind regards,
Emrehan

Henrik Lundahl

Oct 31, 2015, 10:37:12 AM10/31/15
to Elastisch, Michael Klishin
Hi

How should this be handled? Should there be a separate branch for 2.0-migration? Should elastisch for 2.0 be released with a new major or minor version?

BR

--
Henrik

--