[request] contrib jenkins access; data.xml

Herwig Hochleitner

Oct 3, 2016, 10:51:29 PM10/3/16
to cloju...@googlegroups.com, Ryan Senior
I'd like to request a login for the contrib jenkins, for data.xml. I've got another fix lined up and I don't want to bother Ryan for every release.

ad data.xml itself:

The concept of a global xmlns registry (declare-ns) didn't really prove out. I revised the design page, http://dev.clojure.org/display/DXML/Namespaced+XML and implemented the proposed changes on top of my cljc branch: https://github.com/bendlas/data.xml/tree/urlencode-xmlns

Unfortunately, there are already betas of 0.1.0 and the revision breaks the api for d̶e̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶  / aliasing namespaces. Therefore, I'd like to discontinue the 0.1.0 series with -beta3 (the next one) and release the breaking changes as 0.2.0-alpha1 after that, if that is OK with everyone. I'd post a warning about this along with an RFC for the revised design in the 0.1.0-beta3 release thread.

kind regards

Alex Miller

Oct 4, 2016, 9:39:37 AM10/4/16
to cloju...@googlegroups.com, Ryan Senior