CLJ-706 make use of deprecated namespaces/vars easier to spot

Alex Miller

Feb 29, 2016, 9:42:53 AM2/29/16
to Clojure Dev
This ticket needs an updated patch to address this commentAndrew Rosa had volunteered to work on this but haven't seen any update from him - anyone interested?

Cezary Kosko

Mar 1, 2016, 9:14:03 AM3/1/16
to Clojure Dev
I could take a crack at it (am not really experienced with clojure under the hood, though)

Kind regards,
Cezary

Alex Miller

Mar 1, 2016, 9:24:49 AM3/1/16
to Clojure Dev
Go for it! There's an existing patch there, it just needs some modifications that I mentioned in the comments.

Alex Miller

Mar 11, 2016, 3:26:23 PM3/11/16
to Clojure Dev
Many thanks to Cezary for working through this and getting to a solid patch for Rich to look at!