CLJ-703 - Improve writeClassFile performance

Alex Miller

May 31, 2015, 8:53:35 AM5/31/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com, Laurent PETIT
Laurent,

This ticket (http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-703) seeks to rollback a change that was made at your request long long ago re CCW (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/clojure/C-DEWzpPPUY). I was wondering if you had any feedback on how this would affect you now.

Alex

Laurent PETIT

May 31, 2015, 11:32:12 AM5/31/15
to Alex Miller, cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As far as I can tell, the ticket would not affect ccw anymore. Even more: had I been aware of this issue with some hardware, at that time, I would have refrained myself from suggesting it. Should the problem arise again, I would look for another work around than forcing hardware sync on each file.

TBH, I even feel a little bit culprit for having (inadvertently) introduced this issue into the clojure compiler.
--
Laurent Petit