compile bug throw_if creates object-array without StackTraceElement type

Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren

Oct 21, 2016, 9:57:40 AM10/21/16
to Clojure Dev

Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I can't see the previous post I made on this.

I opened a ticket, explaining the issue + a patch.

http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-2048

The throw-if function in the compiler calls setStackTrace on an exception passing in and object array "[Object" instead of a StackTraceElement array.

The solution is easy given that object-array allows passing in the type of the array to create.

Alex Miller

Oct 21, 2016, 11:10:13 AM10/21/16
to Clojure Dev
We can discuss on the ticket - I replied there. (not a dupe afaik)