No method in multimethod 'check' for dispatch value: :reify

Roger Gilliar

Dec 28, 2014, 10:54:11 AM12/28/14
to clojure-c...@googlegroups.com
I just started to use core.typed and tried running it on a source file without any type hints. Doing so gives me:

No method in multimethod 'check' for dispatch value: :reify

The source snippet using reify is:

(defn- create-receiver [callback]

  (reify

    Receiver
    (send [_ message _]
      (when (cast ShortMessage message)
        (let [data (.getData1 message)
              command (.getCommand message)
              coord (data-to-coord data command)]
          (callback (button-command message) coord))))))

I found some references that this is or was  a known bug. Is this still true ?

Regards
  Roger

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Dec 28, 2014, 12:38:36 PM12/28/14
to core.typed
Still a bug. I'm changing a lot of the surrounding code, hope to get to :reify soon.

Thanks,
Ambrose

Roger Gilliar

Dec 28, 2014, 1:32:57 PM12/28/14