Feedback on new library that's annotated with core.typed

Alistair Roche

Jan 24, 2015, 12:46:24 AM1/24/15
to clojure-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just wrote clj-sockets, and every function in it is annotated using core.typed. I'd love to get some feedback on the way I've structured my types (or anything else you can think of).

You might prefer to read the Marginalia-formatted source code.

Cheers,

Alistair

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Jan 24, 2015, 2:35:15 AM1/24/15
to core.typed
Mixing type hints with static types on the same line is making me nauseous. I generally prefer `ann`, but plenty
of people disagree with me.

I'm not sure if your ^:private is doing anything, it might need to be on the actual var.

Otherwise looks good.

Thanks,
Ambrose