Q, patch submission process for core.typed

Di Xu

Mar 7, 2014, 5:31:50 AM3/7/14
to Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant, clojure-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my CA for clojure has been received, Di Xu in http://clojure.org/contributing , so at this point I want to know more about how to submit patch for core.typed? Could I just use github pull request? Or should I submit patch through http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CTYP ? I've signed up jira with this email address by the way.

I want to make more serious test and submit these core library annotation to get familiar with the whole process.

Thanks
Di Xu

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Mar 7, 2014, 5:33:43 AM3/7/14
to core.typed
Hi Di,

Open a ticket and attach a patch. core.typed isn't as strict as Clojure for patches
(there isn't really a process to accepting them) other than they must be through
Jira.

Thanks,
Ambrose