TypedClojure examples in comparison to Scala and Java

Piotr Jarzemski

Jan 31, 2016, 10:18:08 AM1/31/16
to core.typed
Hi,

Recently, I created a very small article which is a comparison between how to define function types in Scala/Java and Clojure using TypedClojure. I wish I had something like this when I was working on cats.typed project. It's far from being perfect, but maybe someone will find that useful :)

Regards,
Piotr Jarzemski

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Jan 31, 2016, 10:41:29 AM1/31/16
to core.typed
Nice!

I believe the final example uses and invariant parameter in Scala, which is the :invariant variance in Clojure.

Thanks,
Ambrose

Piotr Jarzemski

Jan 31, 2016, 10:57:07 AM1/31/16
to core.typed
That's true - I changed covariant to invariant. Thx! :)

Regards,
Piotr Jarzemski