[SYD] Happy new year!

Leonardo Borges

Jan 22, 2018, 1:15:49 AM1/22/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Happy new year everyone!

I hope you had a good break and are now ready to kick-start your 2018 with lots of functional programming and Clojure!

I'm about to book the next meetup, which will happen on the 27th of Feb, and when checking the wiki, I found these notes:

  • Ruslan - @northern_witch - Building a FRP library in CLJS - 30min
  • Filippo - twitter? - cats for Clojure
  • Sam - twitter? - dunno yet

Ruslan, Filippo, Sam - are you keen for a February talk?

Cheers,
Leo

Sam Roberton

Jan 22, 2018, 1:18:02 AM1/22/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Yup -- I'll make sure I have something ready.  Still not sure what the topic will be, but I'll come up with something!

Sam Roberton
Lead Engineer (Data)
USA | Australia | UK | Germany | Singapore | NZ | Canada