Welcome to clojure-australia!

Leonardo Borges

Jan 27, 2014, 9:52:29 PM1/27/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to clojure-australia!

Here's a couple of things about the group:

- We like Clojure -duh ;)

- We are here to promote and support Clojure and its community across Australia

- User group related posts announcing meetups and events are encouraged

- Any subject Clojure/FP related is welcome here

- Job postings are usually OK as long as they're relevant. Use your own judgement.

As of now, these are the Australian communities we know of:

Please visit their individual meetup pages and check when there will be an event near you!

Or simply join us and don't miss a thing!

Above all, have fn and be nice!

Cheers,
Leonardo Borges

Korny Sietsma

Jan 28, 2014, 7:23:21 AM1/28/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hey - great to hear about the new uber-group!

- Korny (from clojure-glasgow... actually there's a fair tech community here, but not much FP outside the uni.  I might have to do something about that!)

Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com http://korny.info
.fnord { display: none !important; }