A rare opportunity for a talented Clojure developer! Contract or Permanent Opportunity

ste...@totalresource.com.au

Aug 26, 2014, 10:48:56 PM8/26/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for talented developers with a strong experience in Clojure or Common Lisp, who like the idea of doing this on a daily basis and within a team of some of the best functional developers in Australia. We have opportunities for those looking for permanent or contract roles!

This is a great career opportunity, working for a large organisation but with a start-up type mentality and with the most cutting edge technology and equipment. Flexible working hours/days, a fantastic salary, working with very bright people. Visa support and relocation available for the right person.

Experience with Common Lisp or Clojure is a must (could be non-commercial) as well as general knowledge of relational databases and web technologies.

Familiarity in the following areas would be considered a plus: Experience in backend web server technology, Javascript, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, statistics, distributed computing, Lispworks, any distributed version control system.

This role could be 100% remote for the right person, to join a top class team and on a great product which could became the Common Lisp application with largest customer base in the world.

If this is of interest I'd be keen to discuss with you, you can contact me on (+61) 0415 344 427 or email me on ste...@totalresource.com.au

Leonardo Borges

Aug 31, 2014, 9:24:11 PM8/31/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just wanted to make sure people know this is an approved message. I've
chatted with Stewart a couple of times before.

Cheers,
Leonardo Borges
@leonardo_borges
www.leonardoborges.com