Kevin Lynagh - Learn with an Expert - React.js & ClojureScript

Craig Smith

May 15, 2015, 4:01:20 AM5/15/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder that we have a YOW! DepthFirst Workshop coming up in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney with Kevin Lynagh on Building Apps using React.js and ClojureScript.

Kevin is one of the key contributors and most experienced people on the planet in relation to ClojureScript, building many successful projects (including the native iOS Weathertron app) as well as numerous ClojureScript libraries.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn with a world expert! As an exclusive offer for Clojure Australia members we have a very special price in each city using promo code CLOJURE-AUST.

KEVIN LYNAGH - BRISBANE - REGISTER NOW!

KEVIN LYNAGH - PERTH - REGISTER NOW!

KEVIN LYNAGH - MELBOURNE - REGISTER NOW!

KEVIN LYNAGH - SYDNEY - REGISTER NOW!

While I have your attention, don't forget YOW! Lambda Jam in Brisbane May 21-22. Spend 2 days networking with local and international FP experts including Edward Kmett, Mark Hibberd, Kevin Lynagh and Amanda Laucher. There are limited tickets remaining, so don't miss out! Use promo code LASTMINUTE for a special 10% off the ticket price.

YOW! LAMBDA JAM - REGISTER NOW!

Regards,

The YOW! Team