[JOB] Clojure opportunities in North Sydney

Claudio Natoli

Jan 21, 2015, 5:40:25 AM1/21/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

just wanted to let everyone know we're hiring Clojure devs at ROKT
(http://www.rokt.com/).

ROKT is a well-funded start-up with a great management team (CEO previously
ran Jetstar; co-founder was one of the first employees at Google AU);
approximately 60 employees globally, with an engineering team of 10 based in
North Sydney.

We have significant expansion plans for the year, and are making a big play
into Clojure - consequently, we're looking for Clojure devs at all levels of
experience and seniority.

More details here:
https://lispjobs.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/software-engineer-functional-cloju
re-rokt-north-sydney-nsw-australia/

Interested in joining us? Please reply off-thread, follow the details in the
link above, or grab me for a chat at clj-syd. And if this sounds like you,
just not right now, we expect to be hiring throughout the year so keep us
bookmarked!

Regards,
Claudio Natoli
Head of Optimisation and Technical Innovation @ ROKT

P.S. Thanks to Leo for approving this post