[SYD] CFP for the next clj-syd, 26th of Mar

Julian Gamble

Mar 9, 2015, 6:17:44 AM3/9/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

clj-syd will be meeting again on Thursday, 26th of March.

You can RSVP (at the meetup link as soon as Leo sets up the meetup).

If you're keen on talking, simply put it on the wiki: https://github.com/clj-syd/clj-syd/wiki/Next-Meetings

Remember, lightning talks are totally fine add them on the wiki! (5 min rant on the library you've been using).

You can get some inspiration or add topics you'd like to hear about on: https://github.com/clj-syd/clj-syd/labels/talk-idea

Cheers,
Julian Gamble
@juliansgamble
http://juliangamble.com

Julian Gamble

Mar 19, 2015, 7:44:33 AM3/19/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
We've got one submission for the clj-syd meetup for next week:

So that Dr Egri isn't own his own - it would be great to have another.

This is a great way to raise your profile - you can tell us about your hobby project, or rant about a library, or tell us about a Clojure project you found that was cool.

JG

Leonardo Borges

Mar 23, 2015, 1:24:35 PM3/23/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've canceled this Thursday meetup as we had only one talk lined up.

We'll meet again in April. Details to follow later.

Cheers,
Leo