[SYD] Emacs presentation next clj-syd -- suggestions?

Sam Roberton

Jun 7, 2015, 10:38:22 PM6/7/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm planning on throwing together a presentation on using Emacs for this month's clj-syd.

At this stage, my cunning plan is to present a few not-quite-beginner but not-necessarily-expert-level tips and tricks for an effective Emacs setup, and subsequently to hope that the whole thing quickly descends into chaos, emerging as less of a presentation and more of a group discussion full of other people's brilliant suggestions that I can note down and steal for my own use in future.

While I do intend to cover some stuff that's specifically Clojure-related (eg CIDER), I'm open to generic Emacs stuff too -- like Helm and Projectile, for example.  What else do people want?  Any particular packages / elisp snippets / keyboard bindings / whatever that you'd like to see discussed?

Cheers,
Sam.