[SYD] Next #cljsyd meetup - Tuesday, March 27

Leonardo Borges

Mar 20, 2018, 7:58:42 PM3/20/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Hi all, another meetup just around the corner!

We actually have too many speakers this time around! (I know right? this is awesome!)

Here they are:

- Steve Buikhuizen
- Filippo Ammazzalorso
- Richard C
- Boris Gordon

Can the speakers please get in touch ASAP so we can coordinate? Ideally I'd like to move two of them to the April meetup.

Cheers,
Leo

Leonardo Borges

Mar 24, 2018, 12:20:15 AM3/24/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Hi all,

These are the talks for the upcoming Tuesday meetup:

- Steve Buikhuizen - @steveb8n - How to REPL: my new fav Clojure tool - 20 mins
- Richard C - Cljs Performance Profiling

Filippo, Boris - I've moved yours to April. Let me know if that doesn't work.

See you soon!

Chees,
Leo

Leonardo Borges

Apr 17, 2018, 7:04:43 PM4/17/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup

Hi all,

These are the talks for the upcoming Tuesday meetup:

- Filippo Ammazzalorso - @fammazza - First experiences with the funcool/cats library - 20 mins
- Boris Gordon - @boztek Clojure 1.9 new tools - cli, tools.deps and cljs.main

In addition you can sign up to give a talk at future meetups on the wiki: https://github.com/clj-syd/clj-syd/wiki/Next-Meetings

Leonardo Borges

Apr 23, 2018, 3:20:03 AM4/23/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Does anybody on the list have Boris' contacts details? I haven't been able to confirm his talk. Tried Twitter and Meetup.

If you do, please get in touch asap.

Cheers,
Leo

Leonardo Borges

Apr 23, 2018, 5:36:13 PM4/23/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com

Apr 23, 2018, 9:41:07 PM4/23/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, clj-syd Meetup
Hi all,

It was pointed out to me that some people did not get my cancellation email below, hence sending it again. My apologies if you see this twice.

Cheers
Leo

Leonardo Borges

May 15, 2018, 10:04:46 PM5/15/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As LambdaJam - http://lambdajam.yowconference.com.au/ - is happening next week, I've moved the meetup to the following Tuesday, May 29th

So far we have one talk (and I am trying to confirm a couple of other speakers):

- Carlo Zancanaro - stateful-check

Leonardo Borges

May 16, 2018, 12:56:00 AM5/16/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
And another talk confirmed:

- Filippo Ammazzalorso - @fammazza - First experiences with the funcool/cats library - 20 mins

:)

See you all then!

Leonardo Borges

Jun 21, 2018, 1:03:32 AM6/21/18
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

#cljsyd is meeting again next Tuesday!

Here's the talks so far:

- Alain Picard - Playing Poker with Core Logic - [Until I get booed off the stage]
- Boris Gordon - @boztek Clojure 1.9 new tools - cli, tools.deps and cljs.main

In addition you can sign up to give a talk at future meetup in the wiki: https://github.com/clj-syd/clj-syd/wiki/Next-Meetings