YOW! Lambda Jam 2016 Call for Presentations + Ticket Sales Open

Craig Smith

Jan 27, 2016, 9:34:24 AM1/27/16
to clojure-australia

Hello all,

The YOW! Lambda Jam 2016 Call for Presentations is now open.

YOW! Lambda Jam is once again in Brisbane on April 28-29 and will take your applied functional programming skills to the next level. A significant portion of each day is devoted to hands-on code jams and workshops so you can stretch your learning and network with the leaders in the Australian FP community.

We are looking for speakers that are willing to share their learnings, research or case study. All the details are on our call for presentations page and the deadline for submissions is March 13, 2016, so get submitting!

SUBMIT NOW

Also, early bird tickets are now on sale, so secure your ticket now!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Regards,

The YOW! Team