Update in Nil-Handling Discussion

6 դիտում
Անցնել առաջին չկարդացված հաղորդագրությանը

semperos

չկարդացված,
04 փտվ, 2013 թ., 11:40:4404.02.13
– clj-we...@googlegroups.com
All,

First, I apologize for my absence these last couple of months. I was moving during the Conj (car full of belongings in the hotel parking lot), and have since been settling into our new home 3 states away from where we were. That, and we're expecting another addition to our family any day now, it's been a stressful, busy last couple of months.

That said, I've updated the biggest architectural issue in clj-webdriver's issue queue with information based on some new developments in Clojure core:

Please take a look and comment liberally. I feel fairly confident in the direction at this point, barring any weirdness I encounter during implementation, so comment soon if you have strong feelings.

-Daniel
Պատասխանել բոլորին
Պատասխանել հեղինակին
Փոխանցել