Clojure Version with clj-webdriver

daniel.l...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2015, 7:27:55 AM8/5/15
to clj-we...@googlegroups.com

This is a one-question form, please take a moment to fill it out.

I'd like to know what version(s) of Clojure to support in clj-webdriver moving forward. Thank you!

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Clojure Version with clj-webdriver

* Required
Powered by
Google Forms
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

Sean Corfield

Aug 5, 2015, 1:01:53 PM8/5/15
to clj-we...@googlegroups.com
We’re already on Clojure 1.8.0 Alpha 4 in production and that’s what we use with clj-webdriver!

Sean

semperos

Aug 6, 2015, 2:20:10 PM8/6/15
to clj-webdriver
Except for Sean's cutting-edge use case (thanks for letting me know), it appears folks are on Clojure 1.6.0 and/or 1.7.0, which is what I have set up on Travis-CI. When Clojure 1.8.0 is released I will add that to the matrix. Thank you to those who have responded.

I plan only to support the two latest versions of Clojure at any one time, so I won't introduce any transducers right now, but when 1.8 is released all bets are of :)

Sean Corfield

Aug 6, 2015, 2:39:55 PM8/6/15
to clj-we...@googlegroups.com
On Aug 6, 2015, at 11:20 AM, semperos <daniel.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I plan only to support the two latest versions of Clojure at any one time, so I won't introduce any transducers right now, but when 1.8 is released all bets are of :)

Cool. We’ve had transducers in our production code base ever since one of the early 1.7.0 builds. We tend to go to production on each pre-release build as it appears, once we’ve tested everything solidly. Our first Clojure deployment to production was 1.3.0 Alpha 7 (or Alpha 8)...

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."