Clicking on popup dialog boxes.

已查看 38 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Oliver Powell

未读,
2013年3月26日 15:20:582013/3/26
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to click on a popup ?

I have been struggling now for a while with no luck, everything I try just gives me:

UnhandledAlertException Modal dialog present

Any help would be much appreciated ;)

Mayank Jain

未读,
2013年3月26日 16:16:392013/3/26
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com
What version of the webdriver are you using?
What browser/Platform?

Regards,
Mayank.

Mayank Jain

未读,
2013年3月26日 16:17:002013/3/26
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com
Also share the piece of code you are trying which is failing.
--
Regards,
Mayank.

Oliver Powell

未读,
2013年3月27日 04:14:482013/3/27
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com

Using [clj-webdriver "0.6.0-beta3"]

And actually if I'm honest I have no clue how to click a popup, I'm just wondering how you would do it. I figured I could send an "enter" key via send-keys using key-code. But that requires I send it to a certain element, and then it just gives the above error.

Basically I just want to know how to accept popup dialog boxes.

Mayank Jain

未读,
2013年3月27日 05:17:492013/3/27
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Mayank.

Oliver Powell

未读,
2013年3月27日 06:40:332013/3/27
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much ;)

semperos

未读,
2013年3月29日 12:22:162013/3/29
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps I should have named this functions something like "alert-accept" or "popup-accept." Any thoughts? Could easily be added as an alias.

I think I avoided using a longer name to avoid associating the name to a particular type of browser-based popup, which could include an alert with one buttons, a choice dialog with multiple buttons, or an input dialog with a text field.

Mayank Jain

未读,
2013年3月29日 18:44:352013/3/29
收件人 clj-we...@googlegroups.com
I guess it's just newly added to the library thus its not there in docs[1].
I knew about it coz I read the api code and the discussion here.

It's not that confusing but lets see what others have to say.

I would say let's just add it to the docs link below. If people still have issues finding it,
we'll add an alias for it as you mentioned.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM, semperos <daniel.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps I should have named this functions something like "alert-accept" or "popup-accept." Any thoughts? Could easily be added as an alias.

I think I avoided using a longer name to avoid associating the name to a particular type of browser-based popup, which could include an alert with one buttons, a choice dialog with multiple buttons, or an input dialog with a text field.

Regards,
Mayank.
回复全部
回复作者