wait-until -- no such var

Erik Petersen

Feb 19, 2016, 7:41:30 PM2/19/16
to clj-webdriver
Hello,

I think I might be doing something wrong here.

I have a simple app and I want to do a wait-until on a driver but I get 'no such var: wait-until'.  Here is my project:

```
(ns com.hueypetersen.selenium.core
(:require [clj-webdriver.core :as browser]))

(def driver (browser/start {:browser :chrome} "http://github.com"))
(browser/wait-until driver (constantly true) 1000)
```

Looking at the test they import `webdriver.core` instead of `clj-webdriver.core` but I can't do that ... I'm guessing this is just how its packaged?  I was thinking maybe the protocol isn't on driver, but the tests definitely make it look like it is!

I'm able to get elements, take screenshots, all the other cool stuff ... just not wait-until.

version: [clj-webdriver "0.7.2"]

Thanks,

-Erik

Erik Petersen

Feb 19, 2016, 7:48:09 PM2/19/16
to clj-webdriver
I am dumb, I was looking at master code not 0.7.2, clear in 0.7.2 there is a wait namespace.

thanks!