2-days workshop - 24th and 25th of August

Ravindra Jaju

Jul 18, 2013, 10:25:43 AM7/18/13
to clj-...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks.

As we've been discussing for some time now, here are the dates proposed for the workshop.

Saturday - 24th August
Sunday - 25th August

More details on the content and pre-requisites should follow in due course. We'll create a separate form to capture intent to attend.

Thanks,
jaju

PS: The dates were decided based on a sample feedback from folks who met last Saturday at the Clojure meetup, and it the above dates appeared to be the most favourable for folks.

Mayank Jain

Jul 18, 2013, 10:27:26 AM7/18/13
to clj-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks. Looking forward to it.