trying to update to new processing libs - need help with wrappers

delgado...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 10:46:56 PM1/20/14
to clj-pro...@googlegroups.com
I have started a feeble attempt to bring Quil into Processing 2.1 libraries.  Here is my fork:
https://github.com/originalsurfmex/quil

The libs are now on clojars:
https://clojars.org/groups/org.clojars.originalsurfmex.processing

You can alternatively use gihub as a repo:
https://github.com/originalsurfmex/originalsurfmex_m2/tree/master/repository/processing/

I am trying work with the wrappers in the core.clj file.  But I am quickly finding I am too green at Clojure to make any headway on my own.

All I am doing is running lein clean and trying to figure out what is causing each reflection warning and thread exception.  lein clean only gives me a brief list then it says ...55 more is there a way to just show me the whole list or print it to a log or something?

Am I doing this all wrong?   Does anybody have any tips or suggestions as to how to work through this?

delgado...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 11:10:10 PM1/20/14
to clj-pro...@googlegroups.com
here you can see my first set of attempts with this commit:

https://github.com/originalsurfmex/quil/commit/fbf224e133188afe42e9af50521ef5095241b25e