Packaging OpenGL for Clojars

Tobias Jewson

Sep 15, 2013, 4:24:32 PM9/15/13
to clj-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Firstly, thanks for all the work in bringing a great processing experience to clojure.
I'm starting to look into upgrading quil to the latest processing (2.0.3) and in the process I need to also upgrade the included OpenGL libs.
My question is, how do you go about building them in a way compatible with clojars ie. having all the native libs included in the main jar rather than lots jars on the side as they come with processing itself.

Many thanks,

Tobias

Nikita Beloglazov

Sep 17, 2013, 11:05:15 AM9/17/13
to clj-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobias

Did you try using jogl and gluegen jars from official developers: http://jogamp.org/wiki/index.php/Maven ?
I think this way you need only to add 2 dependency to your project.clj and it should work (hopefully)

Thank you,
Nikita

Tobias Jewson

Sep 19, 2013, 12:53:15 PM9/19/13
to clj-pro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nikita,
Pulling in gluegen-rt-main and jogl-all-main straight from the jogamp maven repo seems to work fine.

- Tobias