Deploying clipperz on Linux w/ php 5.3.6

marki

Feb 17, 2012, 7:31:39 PM2/17/12
to Clipperz
Hi, uploaded the unzipped package of clipperz onto my webserver
(synology diskstation).
When I am trying to deploy the build file with

./build clean install debug --frontends beta --backends php

I get the error: -sh: build: not found.
I am sure it is in the current directory...

I am newbie with both linux and php. Is there a detailed installation
documentation since I couldn't find anything so far on the web...

Even better: Could anyone provide an already deployed build

Thanks!

marki

Feb 21, 2012, 1:07:26 PM2/21/12
to Clipperz
Hi there,

I solved this problem. There where some packages missing e.g. bash,
python.

Now I am having another issue with python 2.7/json on my NAS.

when trying to build deployable version i am stuck with this error:

File "/opt/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 278, in load
**kw)
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 326, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
ValueError: Expecting , delimiter: line 5 column 2 (char 62)

Any help is appreciated very much!

Marco Barulli

Feb 22, 2012, 7:15:46 AM2/22/12
to mark....@googlemail.com, Clipperz
Hi Mark,
thanks for the update. It's great you shared your findings.

I'm not able to help you with your specific problem, but I'm sure
others will soon. :)

Cheers,
Marco

--