Direct Login?

Hellen Jiang

Jul 7, 2015, 12:37:56 AM7/7/15
to clip...@googlegroups.com
How do I add new direct logins to cards?

Marco Barulli

Jul 7, 2015, 1:46:37 AM7/7/15
to hellenj...@gmail.com, Clipperz
Hi Hellen,
currently it's not possible.

We are still debating if there is a future for direct logins given the dropping rate of compatible login forms.

Thanks for your understanding,
cheers,
Marco

--
Support Clipperz, donate now!
https://clipperz.is/donations

Marco Barulli
email: ma...@clipperz.is
mobile: +39 348 2476970
skype: mbarulli

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 2:58 AM, Hellen Jiang <hellenj...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I add new direct logins to cards?

Stuart Feltham

Jul 7, 2015, 9:54:29 AM7/7/15
to clip...@googlegroups.com, hellenj...@gmail.com, ma...@clipperz.is
Marco,

If I can just add to the debate, I rarely actually use the direct login feature to login to sites, but I use it to add new cards using the bookmarklet, which makes adding new sites really easy. I'd like to see that feature make a return even if the direct login option is removed.

Cheers,

Stu

Marco Barulli

Jul 7, 2015, 9:56:07 AM7/7/15
to Stuart Feltham, Clipperz, hellenj...@gmail.com
That's an interesting view!

Thanks,
Marco

--
Support Clipperz, donate now!
https://clipperz.is/donations

Marco Barulli
email: ma...@clipperz.is
mobile: +39 348 2476970
skype: mbarulli

Giancarlo Rosso

Jul 8, 2015, 6:16:31 AM7/8/15
to clip...@googlegroups.com, s.fe...@gmail.com, hellenj...@gmail.com, ma...@clipperz.is
Will you enable direct login removal?
No I have sites with direct logins, some of them not working (not a problem), and I would simply like to delete them.
Thanks.

Marco Barulli

Jul 8, 2015, 11:55:54 AM7/8/15
to Giancarlo Rosso, Clipperz, Stuart Feltham, Hellen Jiang
Hi Giancarlo,

no matter the result of the debate on the future of direct logins, your request does a lot of sense.
Therefore yes, you may expect at least a way to delete direct logins.

Thanks!
Marco

--
Support Clipperz, donate now!
https://clipperz.is/donations

Marco Barulli
email: ma...@clipperz.is
mobile: +39 348 2476970
skype: mbarulli

Antonio Rinaldi

Oct 10, 2016, 4:56:44 PM10/10/16
to Clipperz, hellenj...@gmail.com, ma...@clipperz.is
Where is it possible to read all the past debate and possibly partecipate to it?
Since "direct" login was the main feature I'm interested with, I'm able to make it working even if it is not enabled (for example on google site).
Only, to avoid an annoying two-bookmarklets-workaround, it would be simpler if a field can be declared (and forced) as an url. Is it possible for you?