Direct login to twitter e Friendfeed not working

livinga...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2009, 6:21:28 AM4/21/09
to Clipperz
Hi guys, I'm having trouble to make work the direct login to Deezer,
Twitter and Friendfeed. For Deezer I can't even create the card. For
Twitter and Friendfeed as soon as I create them they work, but the
next day they stop. I receive the following messages:
For twitter: 403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is
refusing to fulfill it.

For Friendfeed:
Access Denied
The resource you requested is private. You may be able to access it if
you sign in to a different FriendFeed account, or there may just be an
error in our service. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you see
this error happening a lot, please let us know in our support forum.
Return to the FriendFeed homepage.

Do you know what the problem is???

Thank you

Giulio Cesare Solaroli

Apr 21, 2009, 9:50:11 AM4/21/09
to livinga...@gmail.com, Clipperz
Hello,

Twitter have lately changed its login procedure to include a session
based token, and this is the reason it is no longer compatible with
direct logins. :(

I don't know right now about FriendFeed, because it is a service I am
not using; I will try to register and see what I can do about it.

Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Giulio Cesare

Giulio Cesare Solaroli

Apr 21, 2009, 10:00:47 AM4/21/09
to livinga...@gmail.com, Clipperz
Just tried to create a direct login for FriendFeed, and I am sorry to
report that it has the same problem we found on Twitter: they have
added a session token that makes direct login fail.

Sorry.

Giulio Cesare