Emissions by Sector shows only "n/a"?

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

K Thompson

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午1:58:312013/7/19
收件者:climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Why does the data table display n/a under the Emission by Sector tab? I would really love to get this data and hope someone could either send it to me, or point me in the right direction.
Assistance would be very much appreciated!
Kate

CAIT

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午2:02:072013/7/19
收件者:climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kate,

this is probably because there is a year selected (on the left side), where the Sector data set does not have any data. You can change the year by clicking on it and you can see the available year per data set in grey directly below the data set name on the left.

Hope this helps.
Best,
your CAIT team

K Thompson

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午3:08:532013/7/19
收件者:climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
THANK YOU!

K Thompson

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午3:18:382013/7/19
收件者:climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Where can I learn more about the data sources? Specifically, I would like to know if the CO2 emissions associated with the energy used in fertilizer production are included in the Agriculture sector, or another sector, such as Energy or Industrial Processes.
Thank you!

CAIT World Resources Institute

未讀,
2013年7月19日 下午4:21:012013/7/19
收件者:climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
You can access the methodology by clicking on the (I) button next to the data collections on the top or having a look at the PDF document here:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息