CAIT International GHG Data Updates Now Online

Tom

Dec 12, 2011, 6:27:46 PM12/12/11
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
WRI is pleased to announce the latest updates to CAIT’s international
data sets.

Specifically:

• CO2 emissions data through 2008 are now available for most countries
at: http://cait.wri.org/cait.php.

• Where applicable, socioeconomic indicators, natural factor
indicators, and emissions projections estimates have been updated as
well. Please see the release notes or specific indicators at
http://cait.wri.org/cait.php for additional information.

• GHG emissions data (as reported to the UNFCCC) are available through
2009 for Annex I countries at: http://cait.wri.org/cait-unfccc.php.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the latest CAIT data
updates, please post to this Google Group or send an e-mail to:
ca...@wri.org.

Regards,

The CAIT Team at
World Resources Institute

Sanjay Kapoor

Jun 3, 2012, 12:11:29 PM6/3/12
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Where can I get to this 2008 data please?  I get a Page Not Found error when I click on the link http://cait.wri.org/cait.php.

Tom

Jun 4, 2012, 9:12:20 AM6/4/12
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Dear Sanjay,

Unfortunately we are having some serious technical problems with our
servers. As a result, CAIT users with valid usernames and passwords
are being prohibited from logging in to the CAIT website. We have
decided to redirect to our project page on wri.org in the meantime
(which is why you received the error message). We are currently
working on a solution and hope to have the issue resolved soon, but I
do not have a clear sense of when this will be.

Thanks very much for your patience and we apologize for any
inconvenience.

--Tom, CAIT manager

On Jun 3, 12:11 pm, Sanjay Kapoor <i...@s2consultants.com> wrote:
> Where can I get to this 2008 data please?  I get a Page Not Found error
> when I click on the linkhttp://cait.wri.org/cait.php.
>

> On Monday, December 12, 2011 3:27:46 PM UTC-8, Tom wrote:
>
> > WRI is pleased to announce the latest updates to CAIT’s international
> > data sets.
>
> > Specifically:
>
> > • CO2 emissions data through 2008 are now available for most countries
> > at:http://cait.wri.org/cait.php.
>
> > • Where applicable, socioeconomic indicators, natural factor
> > indicators, and emissions projections estimates have been updated as
> > well. Please see the release notes or specific indicators at
> >http://cait.wri.org/cait.phpfor additional information.
>
> > • GHG emissions data (as reported to the UNFCCC) are available through
> > 2009 for Annex I countries at:http://cait.wri.org/cait-unfccc.php.
>
> > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the latest CAIT data
> > updates, please post to this Google Group or send an e-mail to:
> > c...@wri.org.

Hortensia Solís

Nov 5, 2012, 7:48:34 AM11/5/12
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tom
I have problems for access the web site, Where I can get the Nitrous Oxide KH/HA/Country information.
Please
Best Regards.

Tom

Nov 7, 2012, 12:45:43 PM11/7/12
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hortensia,

My apologies that CAIT is inaccessible at the moment. For nitrous oxide deposition data you could try either FAOSTAT (http://faostat.fao.org/) or the World Bank's World Development Indicators (http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/world-development-indicators).

Hope this is helpful,

--Tom

Hortensia Solis Aguero

Nov 8, 2012, 11:23:41 AM11/8/12
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tom

Thank you very much for your email, I will try these options.
best regards.

This conversation is locked