running unit tests

Hristo Asenov

Apr 11, 2014, 11:56:00 AM4/11/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was trying to run the unit tests on arch linux, with boost, boost-libs and sqlite. The compilation works okay, but when running the unit tests, I get the error:

Running 55 test cases...

The following error message is expected: statement::~statement: sqlite3_finalize returned with error...

statement::~statement: sqlite3_finalize returned with error while executing: INSERT INTO files (path, mtime, size, mode, scan_found, deleted, to_checksum, checksum, last_changed_rev, last_changed_by, updated) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
sqlite error: constraint failed

*** No errors detected

Is that okay, or does it mean that there is a sqlite error?

- Hristo

Pedro Larroy

Apr 11, 2014, 11:37:16 PM4/11/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com

It's OK. Says the error is expected and the last line is the one that matters as it's the output of boost unit tests.

Thanks for getting involved in the project.

Pedro.

Message has been deleted

Pedro Larroy

Apr 17, 2014, 9:31:23 PM4/17/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com

I can remove it by redirecting stderr to an ostream for that test

On Apr 18, 2014 1:26 AM, "Dmitry Yakimenko" <detu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I also found that very confusing. Maybe it's good remove that output as it only adds to the confusion and doesn't help in any other way.

Dima.

Pedro Larroy

Apr 20, 2014, 4:17:56 PM4/20/14
to clearsk...@googlegroups.com